The Solution Architect will act as a leader in our organization focused on building out our organization’s Salesforce practice. This person will have a leading role in User Experience, Design Thinking, leading requirements interpretation to solution options, creating lightweight prototypes to demonstrate solution concepts, and providing process, technology and people leadership within various team structures. Beyond any specific project, this person will be expected to be a leader within the organization, helping to play a leading role in the delivery organization as it grows.
- Comfortable wearing many hats, reliable and open to helping others be successful.
- Minimum of 2 years of Lightning Communities implementation experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of Sales Cloud experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of requirements gathering and design experience, including process mapping and gap analysis.
- Minimum of 3 years of functional understanding of leading CRM, Sales Process and Customer Service technologies in Salesforce.com
- Excited by the idea of working within and leading a team of professionals.
- Proven ability to identify and solve problems.
- Familiar with user experience best practices.
- Ability to define and communicate the “big picture” in terms of the solution (both functional and technical components) and break it down into smaller manageable work units.
- Salesforce.com Certifications (3 or more) including Communities.
- Data modeling skills.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com architecture components - sales, community and service and marketing clouds
What your background & personality should look like
Positive experience working in a team oriented environment, preferably in a professional services context. You’ve worked with Salesforce before, and understand what helps to make a project successful.
You understand and find a way to work around your weaknesses, either through additional work or leaning on the expertise around you.
rockITdata is a fun loving, good hearted, diverse startup that is focused on giving people the opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies with cool and interesting people. At our young age, we have built strong partnerships with leading software organizations such as Amazon Web
Services, Box and Salesforce.
As rockITdata grows and scales its operations, we are committed towards following our 5 guiding
- Value people above all else
- Transparency to a fault
- Progress, not perfection
- Be good by doing good
- Know the why
People are at the core of what we do. These guiding principles, and the people who carry them out, are keenly focused on doing right by the individuals we work with, whether they are clients or colleagues.
Interested in joining something unique? Feel like now is the time to try something bold? Join us as we begin to chart out the next chapter in our organization.
We’d really like for you to be located in the Raleigh-Durham area (or at least within shouting distance), however are open to remote anywhere in the US so long as you are open to traveling every once in a while.