The Technical Architect will act as a leader in our organization focused on building out our organization’s technical expertise. This person will have a leading role in DevOps, Design Thinking, leading requirements interpretation to solution options, creating lightweight prototypes to demonstrate solution concepts, and understanding the evolving technical landscape. Beyond any specific project, this person will be expected to be a leader within the organization, helping to play a leading role in the delivery & product teams as they grow.
- Salesforce.com Certifications (3 or more) including Communities and Lightning Experience implementing Communities enterprise integration architectures.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com architecture components - sales, service and marketing clouds.
- Ability to define and communicate the “big picture” in terms of the solution (both functional and technical components) and break it down into smaller manageable work units.
- Data modeling skills, Site taxonomy skills.
- Familiar with user experience best practices.
- Understanding of Community Cloud, Contact Center, Customer Service and/or Field Service processes.
- Good analysis and diagnosis skills.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skill.
- Structured communication
What your background should look like (minimum qualifications)
Bachelor’s degree in Programming/Systems or Computer Science or other related field. Or equivalent work experience. Typically requires 4 or more years of application programming and analysis experience.
Has a broad level of understanding surrounding information systems and application architecture standards. Experience in leading projects. Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret complex problems or processes that span multiple business areas, identify and understand requirements and develop alternate solutions. Experience designing, developing and testing applications using proven or emerging technologies, in a variety of technologies and environment
- Experience building a branded Salesforce community a must.
- Minimum of 3 years working with Salesforce as a development platform.
- Minimum of 3 years of requirements gathering and design experience, including process mapping and gap analysis.
- Minimum of 3 years of functional understanding of leading CRM, Sales Process and Customer Service technologies in Salesforce.com
rockITdata is a fun loving, good hearted, diverse startup that is focused on giving people the opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies with cool and interesting people. At our young age, we have built strong partnerships with leading software organizations such as Amazon Web
Services, Box and Salesforce.
As rockITdata grows and scales its operations, we are committed towards following our 5 guiding
- Value people above all else
- Transparency to a fault
- Progress, not perfection
- Be good by doing good
- Know the why
People are at the core of what we do. These guiding principles, and the people who carry them out, are keenly focused on doing right by the individuals we work with, whether they are clients or colleagues.
Interested in joining something unique? Feel like now is the time to try something bold? Join us as we begin to chart out the next chapter in our organization.